Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement
The articles outlined below constitute an Agreement by the website user (Receiving Party) and GiantKiller, LLC (hereinafter called "Owner/Discloser").
The Owner/ Discloser is providing confidential information pertaining to the development or production of motion picture(s), screenplay(s), Animation, Visual Artwork, Graphics, Internet web sites and/or other Products as a possible interest by the parties mentioned in this agreement it is therefore necessary and desirable that the Receiving Party keep all information communicated through the Internet, in online sessions, by mail, E-mail, fax, in telephone conversation or in direct conversation to him/her confidential. Receiving Party(s) understands that the subject matter of these business plans, production, or information involving the project tentatively titled Lion of War Film Franchise are unique and very vulnerable to copying and exhibition.
Discloser agrees to make this confidential information available to Receiving Party on the following
- Receiving Party agrees not to use this confidential information except for purposes specified in this agreement or an adjoining agreement with Discloser and to take reasonable steps to prevent disclosures to third parties unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
- No copies shall be retained of any graphics, artwork, written or oral information or other material furnished to (Receiving Party) without the prior written consent of the owner.
- If for any reason there is not a solid interest on behalf of Receiving Party, the Receiving Party will return (or delete where appropriate) all written or digital information promptly and will provide a list of contacts that have been made aware of the project(s) mentioned in this agreement.
- Any use of story titles, concepts or products, beyond the scope of this agreement shall be an unauthorized use and constitute a violation of proprietary and copyright laws, and shall be enjoined in a court of equity upon application, in addition to recovery of damages and attorney's fees by
- Receiving Party agrees not to disrupt or disclose negotiations with anyone, directly or indirectly of the aforementioned projects or technology yet to be disclosed and not compete directly or indirectly without written permission of Discloser or his associates.
- Any notices to be given hereunder by either party to the other may be affected by personal delivery in writing or by mail, certified or registered, postage prepaid, with return receipt requested.
- Should a mutual agreement to participate in this project not develop, upon request of Discloser, Receiving Party, at their expense, shall promptly return (or delete where appropriate) all materials containing such information, including all extracts and copies thereof to Discloser.
- Receiving Party agrees to keep all matters, deals, contacts etc., confidential and will not circumvent any negotiation or contacts generated through GiantKiller, LLC or its associates.
Acceptance of this Agreement does not obligate the Receiving Party to any sort of investment.
To agree to the terms outlined above, please click here to check "I Agree".